Welcome to Dayze Gone Bye Carriage Rides & Dayze Gone Bye Guest House located in Allensville, Pennsylvania. Our horse drawn carriages feature a unique look into life in days gone by offering a variety of tours from our home. Enjoy our scenic "Big Valley" with its unique blend of three Amish Cultures seen no where else in the world, beautiful foliage and a view into "The Good Old Days" when life was simpler. While you are here visit our adorable "barnyard family". Enjoy a Tuesday night stay at the guest house and visit the Belleville Livestock Auction & Flea Market every Wednesday which is just 6 miles south of Allensville. Life here is just as it was 100 years ago with horses & buggies going by. So take a step back in time a enjoy the town that time forgot, Allensville, PA.
Take a ride no matter what the weather and stay dry and warm in an authentic Amish buggy. We now have 4 carriages to choose from plus our pony wagon for children.
A perfect Amish country get-a-way. Carriage rides without all the tourist. Come enjoy your own personal tour, even come stay at our guest house. Once you are here, you won't want to leave.
- Carriage ride pricing starts at $40 minimum for a town tour or $10/person which is a 20 minute ride through our countryside in our Amish buggy or spring wagon.
- Our 5 mile Amish country tour in our Amish buggy or spring wagon is $75/couple plus $10 for additional riders and takes an hour. With this tour you can stop at a variety of Amish shops for homemade chips, baked goods & produce when available.
- Our Conestoga wagon is a minimum of $100 for the town tour or $125 for the hour tour, this wagon seats 8 to 10 people comfortably.
- Romantic carriage rides in our Vis-a-vis are are $100 for 1/2 hour of service or $150 for an hour. We have participated in many engagement surprises.
- Come take a Sleigh ride us! Sleigh rides take place on an Amish farm and are $100 per 1/2 hour for 2 guests. Come join us in a Courier & Ives moment. This year you can find us in Country magazine in the Dec. 2015 / Jan. 2016 issue called Giddy-up, Let's Go! The story has our photos and the story about how we searched for the perfect antique sleigh.
DAYZE GONE BYE GUEST HOUSE AVAILABLE
Enjoy the country charm of our 150 year old furnished guest house in "Big Valley", located at 49 Water Street, Allensville, PA right in the middle of Amish country & located next door to Dayze Gone Bye Carriage Rides.
Check out our first link on our site where you can view 50 plus pictures of our beautiful valley. This link will take you to our Airbnb.com listing where you can also view pricing and availability of the Dayze Gone Bye Guest House. For more information please email us email@example.com or call us at 814-553-5149 or 717-483-0099. Come enjoy the town that time forgot!
December Holiday Tours- Remember us for your Santa parades, holiday events and romantic carriage rides. We will be doing holiday tours through our town of olde during the month of December so call now for your reservations and don't forget your sleigh ride; with or without snow.
Available Monday through Saturday all year long by reservation or chance. Hope to see you soon!
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE